Welcome to the Midland Park Athletic Department Website
ATTENTION MIDLAND PARK SPORT FANS!!!
With their win against Waldwick, the Midland Park Girls' Basketball Team has advanced to the Semi-Finals of the State Tournament!
The Panthers will now take on the Wood-Ridge Blue Devils.
When: Saturday, March 7th, 4:00pm
Where: Wood-Ridge HS, 540 Windsor Rd., Wood-Ridge NJ
**Parking is limited, be sure to get there early!!!**
Don't forget to follow us on twitter using @AthleticsMPS !!!
The Athletic Department portion of the district website was developed to help you with any questions you may have regarding athletic competition and will provide contact information in order to make this department more accessible to the community of Midland Park.
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
In the Athletics Section of the District website you will find information regarding:
● Board of Education Sports Related Policies : eligibility of home schooled students, preseason and concussion protocol, and the BOE sportsmanship policy.
● Conference Teams and Divisions
● Schedules and Directions
● High School and Middle School Coaching Staff
● NJSIAA Academic Eligibility for Participation Requirements
● Necessary Student Athlete forms : Physicals/Consent Forms
● The Student Athlete and College :
Director of Athletics:
Athletic Office Phone #: (201)-444-7400 ext. 205
Mr. Larry Schupner
Trainer's Office Phone #: (201)-444-7400 ext. 240
"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime." -Babe Ruth
Wishing all our athletes a successful 2014-2015 season!